Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

How I got my Name

  :How I got my Name:
Hello there, did you know that my name is Jedida? That’s great
if you did, but if you didn’t then hi, my name is Jedida, and this is
the story of how I got my name.


My name means Beloved of the lord or friend of god. There was
also someone in the bible called Jedidah. She was 
Josiah’s mother, and did you know that Josiah was named king
at 7 years old, and was king for 40 years.


I don’t really know how my parents came to the decision of
Jedida. But I do know that if I was a boy, then they would have
named me Jedidiah. Which only has one difference to it.


My middle name was chosen after my Auntie, and my last
name was already ready for me before my mum even got
pregnant. My sister's middle name is also named after my
Auntie, but it’s my Auntie's other name.

Overall, I am very proud of my name, culture, and where I
come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment