Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Being the Youngest

  Being
the Youngest:
Hello, are you the youngest in your Family? Well I am. Hmm, what it’s like
being the youngest, well, some of my cousins are my age, but I'm still the
youngest out of them. Also my friends. My older siblings can treat me
differently, and different times. 


For example, one minute, my sister will mock me for something really
stupid, and then a while later, she’ll be all kind and forgiving. Being the
youngest child, I think that it’s actually pretty cool. Being the youngest,
sometimes, I guess you get spoiled, by your parents, uncles, aunts, big
brothers and sisters. I know other people who are the youngest in their
Families as well.


There are a lot of pros and cons for being the youngest. Pro.1 (i’m not
complaining about this by the way,) you get some hand-me-downs from
your older siblings, of anything (clothes, toys, cars, shoes, other stuff.)
Pro.2 when your older siblings get jobs, and paid, then you might get stuff
from them (like food, more clothes, other stuff.) 


Pro.3  you can get lots of attention. Pro.4 if you and your siblings do
something bad or not allowed, then your parents will probably growl them
off for whatever you or they did. For example, the other day me, some of
my cousins, and my sisters, missed out on a bit of a thanksgiving service,
and if our parents cared a bit more, we knew that they were going to growl
off the older ones, and not me or Toby. 


Pro.5 if you are the youngest, maybe some other family members will treat
you well because you are the youngest, for example some of my aunt's
take me and my sisters out sometimes, and we go shopping, get something
to eat, and hang out. I am the youngest, and last time we did that, I got
some new shoes, and me and my sisters also got a feed!

Well, sometimes if you are the youngest, you might think that it sucks,
but I think it’s great, or okay. If you just read this whole story, thanks for
that. Good bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment