Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Jedida Recording at Hard Materials

In this photo it shows all of the eight idea's that I had, and I had to choose one to build. I chose a Jeep. Down below, it shows my Jeep so far. I know it has no wheels YET, but it will have some soon. Today I am working on it right now, and trying to improve it. Hopefully I finish it before I move on to my next class for Tech! 

I used a Saw, Square, Ruler, Bench hook, to make a full size working drawing or my Jeep because then I can use the measurements on the paper to help me measure the actual Jeep. I used a pencil to copy the measurements from my drawing onto the wood, also to help me cut it. I marked a square line at 90o across, and using a square. I cut off the first piece of wood using a saw. I then marked out where the joint was going to go on the bigger piece of wood, and I checked with Mr Grundy if the joint measurement was right, and he approved. Then I cut both of the sides using a saw. After that, I missed one day of Tech for an important Family thing, and then it was the holiday's, then it was the first week of term 3, and then, I think that Tamaki College had a teacher parent day, so there was no tech. But now it's this week, and I'm back at Tech, so I am working more on my project/Jeep, and i am hoping to get it done/finished before the end of the lesson's.

No comments:

Post a Comment