Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Thank you letter

Dear Mr Burt







Thank you for handling the kayaking I had lots of fun and I loved it.
I would also like to thank you for making this camp happen. I was so lucky to not fall out of the
kayak but my partner did.
                                                                   
One of my highlights was sleeping in my tent at night because
my tent was very warm.


One of my other highlights was watching the movie we watched
Because it was very funny and I have never seen it before.
                                                                         
Of course kayaking, kayaking was definitely one of my favourite
Activities because I had lots of fun working with Tha Zin.
                                                                      
I would just like to thank you again for what you have done I know A lot
of kids who enjoyed camp very much. This was a very very very
fun camp and I loved it.

Yours sincerely
Jedida           

No comments:

Post a Comment