Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Thank you letter

Dear Greg


          Thank you for staying up all night to protect us. I felt very
          Safe at night knowing that people were looking after us. I           
          Hope that everyone that was security enjoyed the tea and  
          Biscuits at night.


          One of my favourite highlights was sleeping in my tent at   
          Night because i felt safe and my tent was very warm.


         One of my other highlights was watching the movie we
         Watched. Because it was very funny and I have never that
         Seen that movie before.
           
         Kayaking was definitely one of my favourite highlights
        Because I didn’t fall out of the kayak.  
        I would just like to thank you again for spending your night
       At school and for coming to the concert. I hope you enjoyed         
       It and had fun.
       
      Yours sincerely

       Jedida

No comments:

Post a Comment