Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Welcome holidays!

Today was the last day of term two. I'm now in the holidays! Yay! I love the holidays, it gives more time for my family and I to spend more time together. This holidays I hope to go and see my Nana with my sisters and my mum. I am also going to do baking with my sister and my mum.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    My Nana has a spa pool and a swimming pool in her retirement village. At my Nana's house we are going to do cleaning and it is going to be fun. In the second week of the holiday my cousin's are coming to stay witch will be heaps of fun because Harry is one of my best friends.

The other great thing that is happening is I get to take my Chromebook home for the holidays.That means I get to blog whenever I want to. Happy Holidays everyone.  

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Jedida and happy holidays! It sounds like you have some great plans for the break! I also plan to do some baking with my son, Aronui. He loves to make cakes and cupcakes. In fact, it was his birthday last week and he made his own birthday cake (and iced it)! It was a Pokemon themed cake. Do you like Pokemon?

    I hope that you will have time to blog with us this holiday. You can use your Chromebook to log onto the Winter Learning Journey website and check out the activities that are posted on the Weekly Activities tab. This time we have 21 different activities for you to choose from...

    I hope to see you blogging a lot this holiday :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jedida! Very exciting to have your chromebook home for the holidays. I hope you get to blog lots and lots.
    Love from Mum

    ReplyDelete