Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

What has happened to Miss West today

What has happened to Miss West today





Today I realised that Miss West was not at school. So I told Zaeeda and she had just realised it to. But I hadn’t seen anyone else figuring it out so I asked Zaeeda if she could help me find Miss West and she said yes I will help you find Miss West so let's start ‘said Zaeeda’ yay ‘said Jedida’ are you excited that Miss West is lost ‘ said Zaeeda’ no ‘said Jedida’ I’ve just never been on adventure before.   


So Why don't we look around school ‘said Zaeeda’ sure ‘said Jedida’.Let’s go look around school,so we started to split up and I look around school but still no sign of Miss West, then we sat down and thought. Maybe she was joking about her call when she called in sick.


Maybe she did not finish all of her work in the weekend and she wanted to have a break from school or she was kidnapped by aliens or maybe is on a vacation but my finale guess was that she was a spy and she made a joke call to school that she was sick but actually she was just at home collecting all of the information that she had. But I also wanted to add to the spy idea maybe her boss wanted to rule Pt England so her boss sent her to Pt England. So that's what I think happened to miss west.  

No comments:

Post a Comment