Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

My Dream Bedroom



Special Feature
Describe each special feature of your dream bedroom.
The tv
In my big bedroom I have a big screen tv that I can watch from my bed.My tv is so big that I can see what is happening on the tv if someone else is watching.  
My pool
Outside of my bedroom I have a pool which is connected with a spa. Around my pool I have lights.  
My bathroom
In my big bedroom I have my own bathroom. In my bathroom I have a shower, toilet and a sink.
My game
In my big bedroom I have two of my own game machines.They have lots of buttons.
The place to hang out
In my big bedroom I have a hang out place.you can do all kinds of suff that you can do there.     
My secret room
In my big bedroom I have a secret room. In my secret bedroom you can do whatever you want.
My big cupboard
My big bedroom I have a big cupboard I have a lot of clothes. My cupboard is very very big.
My dance floor
I have a dance floor In my big bedroom.It is very colerfull and quite big.

No comments:

Post a Comment